Monday, June 16, 2008

Getting 'em out Friday or Saturday

Well, having 26 foreign objects each larger than 1cm in my ovaries has proven to be a workout. Man, can I feel them! Not only that but the bloating is way worse than any other cycle. I had heard to purchase loose clothing, but never understood why until this week. Saturday I woke up feeling like I had eaten a large pizza by myself. This feeling has not subsides since. Oh well, thank goodness for baby doll tops.
The doctor thinks I will stim for about 2-3 more days and have my retrieval on Friday or Saturday. Good - get those puppies out and fertilized!
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Pepper said...

26 follicles! Your O-girls are working overtime! I hear you on the bloat. I'm tempted to break out the mumu, but that's a bit much even for me.

Best of luck!

sara said...

Just wanted to wish you the best of luck on your cycle and welcome to the blogosphere!