Thursday, January 22, 2009

PRAYERS CAN BE ANSWERED

I AM PREGNANT!!!! (Could you hear me in New York??)

I am happy to finally report that I am pregnant. The FET cycle proved to be our magic charm. Everything went smoothly from day 1. I loved the ease of the cycle, appointments, medication and transfer.

We put in 2 and on day 9 got a very high HcG result. The doctor was convinced I had twins. I had a follow up 2 days later and my numbers were doubling nicely. At a few days shy of 6 weeks I had another blood draw because my BBs had stopped hurting and I freaked out. Turns out we lost the twin then. However, we still had one great embryo nestling inside me. At 6 weeks and 2 days we saw and heard our baby. What an amazing experience!

I am currently 15 weeks and 4 days - due on July 12, 2009.

Week 6 - 14: "morning" sickness...though it always came in the afternoon. It still comes at times, but is nothing like it was before.

Week 3-13: sore BBs. Still a bit tender, but not throbbing.

Week 13- now: Severe headaches. The worst!!!!!!!!!!!!

I started prenatal yoga at week 12 and love it!

Trisomy tests all came back great with a low chance of Downs or Edwards syndrome.

I an nervous for the anatomy sono at 20 weeks, but hoping for the best. We've made it this far, right?

Thanks for the support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

millie said...

Thank goodness you finally posted! I was thisclose to outing you.

Here's to a summer baby! Seems like perfect timing for you.

YAY!

Anonymous said...

Where is the baby blog??? now that there is a little one, lets hear all about the pregnancy, preparing birth, life...

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!